Rate Bridgeview Dental

Ratings for Bridgeview Dental

Value

Wonderful clinic! We had a negative experience with our 5 year old at another dental clinic, who refused to give my son fillings because he was tearful and scared to sit in the chair. He has anxiety in most new situations. My husband found this clinic and I emailed to see if they would see him. We were given an initial appointment which entailed a casual meeting with the dentist. He allowed my son to lay on my me as he checked in his mouth. Even though he was obviously anxious, the dentist agreed to see him again even though he was not sure it would go well. We had our follow up appointment today and despite some initial tears and coaxing, the dentist continued with the appointment and after applying the laughing gas mask, it was a piece of cake after that. All the staff were beyond patient, empathetic and made our visit more than we could have asked for. I would recommend this clinic to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Value

I was welcomed, and made very comfortable! I appreciated the knowledge and skill put into practice here. In addition to the friendly staff, the views of the water made my experience relaxing.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Value

Always a wonderful experience. I used to be afraid of the dentist, now I could fall asleep in the chair during a root canal. :)

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

Value

They are all so nice and welcoming, and it is such a clean environment, it doesnt even feel like im going to the dentist it feels like im just hanging out with friends because theyre all so sweet, would 100% recommend this place to everyone they do the best work and they also do braces for a really good price like girllllll they can clean AND fix your teeth if they were busted looking like mine! LOVE this place.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2018

Value

This place is so amazing. They truly put you and your care first before any financial aspect. You truly feel cared for and not just a money machine. So gentle and so thorough. I could go on forever about how amazing this place is and how amazing it is to me and my family. Definately a diamond dentist and front staff. Everyone there is friendly and warm

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Value

My family finally found a dental clinic where we all feel comfortable. Friendly staff, always smiling and willing to help. I have never seen such happy people working at a dental clinic before. Always lots of laughing but still very professional. Dr. Halpin is awesome. Thanks Bridgeview. You guys are the best!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Value

Been going here for years with my family. Kind and supportive people working there, who are always smiling and really seem to love their jobs. They sponsored my son's hockey team this year and run a food drive for Feed NS every year as a contest for their patients to win a prize. We appreciate all you guys do for our dental work and for the community. This is the place to go if you're looking for a great dentist!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Value

Love this place. Saw their sign on the Bedford Hwy on my drive to and from work and finally tried them out during their last free whitening ad. I felt comfortable immediately. Smiling faces from the minute I walked in. I haven't been to a dentist for a long time due to anxiety and so have some catching up to do. Carrie is awesome and is helping me sort out how to pay for what I need and Dr. Halpin laid out all my options so I could choose what works best for me. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Value

This was by far the best dentist experience I've ever had. It had been a couple years since I had my teeth cleaned, but the dental hygienist took her time and cleaned them thoroughly. She was very aware of my gum lines and my comfort - this was the first time I made it through a dentist appointment without pain. I have already recommended Bridgeview Dental to all of my family and friends. If you want a dental team who cares about your comfort as much as they care about your teeth, GO HERE. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Value

A great dental office! Walking through the door you are greeted by a beautiful interior and wonderfully pleasant staff . Stunning views of the Bedford basin occupy your mind while in the dental chair. Absolutely a positive experience. As always great customer service, I always feel welcomed and relax quickly when getting my dental work done :) Ladies at the desk are super friendly, the drink selection is great too.. according to my husband.. If you need a dentist, I would not hesitate to recommend this practice . See you in six months Bridgeview!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Doctors at Bridgeview Dental

Dr. Andrew Halpin

Dr. Andrew Halpin

Latest Rating

As usual dental service was exceptional, the extraction was painless and no problems afterward.

Dr. Ryan Murphy

Dr. Ryan Murphy

Latest Rating

I have a phobia regarding dental work. It has kept me away long enough to leave me in considerable pain and discomfort and in danger of losing my teeth honestly. It ... Read more