Rasheed Kadhem Clinic LewisPorte

Clinic

Rate Rasheed Kadhem Clinic LewisPorte

Ratings for Rasheed Kadhem Clinic LewisPorte

Value

AWESOME Dr. PLEASE hurry back miss u and in need of a Dr. who knows and cares about what he's doing.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Value

Please bring back Dr. Kadhem. he was an awesome doctor, kind and compassionate. and really took the time to listen, we need more doctors like him. Lewisporte needs more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Value

Please reinstate Dr. Kadhem's license!!!! Lewisporte needs a good Doctor. He was my family Dr and he will be when he comes back. He was always very professional and helpful. Him and Dr. Hewitt were the best Doctor Lewisporte ever had....

Value

Best doctor in Lewisporte, can't wait for your return!!!

Value

I have know Dr. Kadheem since 2005. He has been our family doctor for many years. He has been a knowledgeable, caring, understanding Doctor. A fine Physican with exemplary abilities. He has treated me and my family and our clients with uttermost respect and privacy. He has shown a high quality of professionalism on all level. I look forward to his return as our family Dr., and will take all our clients to see him. I would highly recommend that he is exonerated, I see no reason to withhold his license. Hang in there Dr.there are hundreds of people in this area supporting you!

Doctors at Rasheed Kadhem Clinic LewisPorte

Dr. Rasheed Kadhem

Dr. Rasheed Kadhem

Latest Rating

what is wrong with our system ??? Dr. Kadhem as paid for his mistake ( don't think it was) over and over again we need him back ASAP. he is my Dr and always will be... Read more