Rate Downtown Dental Group

Ratings for Downtown Dental Group

Value

I feel at home and comfortable in this office. They have been nothing but accommodating to my families’ needs. Thank you Downtown Dental.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2019

Value

Great service every single time. Professional, courteous and genuinely a great bunch

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

Value

Dr. Glow and his staff are very friendly, helpful and professional. The best dental clinic!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Value

Dr. Glow is a very professional, personable, and efficient dentist.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2019

Value

Talk about service with a smile 😉. Wonderful staff and atmosphere and they find ways to help a struggling student.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Value

Always a pleasure coming to my appointments and that’s saying a lot coming from me. Efficient, friendly and genuine with all they do.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2019

Value

Great office, Greater service, Greatest staff!! I’ve been a patient here for 5 years and never once have I left without a smile on my face!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2019

Value

I was an old Dr Baran patient and hadn’t been to see him in years and found out he retired I was a little sad. However the entire team made me feel like I didn’t miss a beat and they treated me so well and no judgement. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Value

Staff are so friendly, kind and professional too

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

Value

I had an emergency and was new to the city and this office took me in and treated my emergency right away and made sure I came back for a complete exam. They prioritize my needs.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Highly knowledgeable, extensive experience, stays current, very caring, great personality.

Dr. Silpa Kastala

Dr. Silpa Kastala

Latest Rating

Dr. Kastala and her team are very Friendly . Dr Kastala is extremely friendly and very informative . She will listen and answer all our questions . I highly recomme... Read more