Debbie Robinson Clinic Winnipeg

Clinic

Rate Debbie Robinson Clinic Winnipeg

Ratings for Debbie Robinson Clinic Winnipeg

Value

Dr Robinson was good during my pregnancy because i was quite anxious as it was my first baby. But the delivery was HORRIFIC, I was in labor for 6 days and sent home by her 3 times for not being "far enough" despite consistent contraction and dilation, this was ok until it got to a point were contractions were minutes appart and my water had not broken yet. I had asked her to break my water, then her and the team of nurses decided not to do because i was not in ENOUGH PAIN. So 24 hours later at when my water broke at home it had muconium in it (baby poop) we rushed back to the hospital for the 5th time that week. They decided to take us seriously,(finally). They monitored me and baby, at one point they realized that baby was in distress and i needed an emergency c-section, which i was not prepared for but was ok with because of Baby's safety. C-section went ok to my knowledge and baby and i were Ok. After a short stay in the post op recovery room i was sent to the regular post-partum recovery room at St Boniface hospital where i sat with my husband and mom. The nurses did not physically check me for about 3 hours because my mom was in the room . A few hours later i was asked to go for a walk to see baby in the NICU, so i got up and immediately collapsed, I was rushed back into the OR. Turns out that I had 2L of blood pooled in my abdomen because my uterus was too swollen so Dr Robbinson had Missed a stictch. I was forced to be on my own in the recovery and my husband was not allowed to see me for about 8 hours despite the fact that i was awake and somewhat coherent. after that my body leveIs would not normalize because 5 diferent doctors ordered 5 different things therefore i spent 10 days in the hospital being treated as a guinea pig. Doctors from all parts of the hospital examined me and gave completely different recommendations that caused my body more confusion. Finally one nurse and doctor ordered a stop to all the different interventions and my body finally had a chance to recover. My daughter also spent 10 days in the NICU because of breathing and eating issues in the beginning and had to go back to the NICU to be poked and prodded for a fever which turned out to be a bladder Infection/UTI because of improper care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Value

I just had my baby. Dr. Robinson was not my doctor, but she was the doctor on call. My experience with her was horrible. When it was time for the baby to come, the nurses called her She came to the room I told her that I had too much pain and I wanted something to relieve it. She screemed and said this is not gonna happen and she took her gloves off showing her anger. Then she left the room. Then the baby came out with just the nurses in the room. Dr robenson came just to do the stitches. I had a lot of problems with the stitches. I do not know if that because the baby came out with out her help or because she did not do the stitches the right way. I do not recommend her for anybody.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Doctors at Debbie Robinson Clinic Winnipeg

Dr. Debbie Robinson

Dr. Debbie Robinson

Latest Rating

I had reservations after reading reviews but she was exactly my type of doctor. Quick, to the point but answered my questions with patience. She checked in with me t... Read more