Dr. Fonseka Therapy Service

Clinic

Rate Dr. Fonseka Therapy Service

Ratings for Dr. Fonseka Therapy Service

Value

I am shy and unconfident 45-year-old female, Honestly, I fully recommend him, because for years my depression and mood was never under control until I started having therapy with him. Dr. Fonseka converted me from moods/depressions to happy life. Thanks Dr. Fonseka Therapy Service. I could never repay him for giving me a fantastic and brand new life. I recommend him to everyone I meet. He is my mentor and role model!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Value

I tell and recommend everyone about him. Dr. Fonseka was a third therapist that I had after back from Brandon. The previous therapists were more interested in developing the coping mechanism, CBT by beating around the bush without treating my iceberg deep bottom. Dr.Fonseka quickly recognized the root of my problem that fertilizing with depressions and trauma. Dr. Fonseka used many techniques to acknowledge me how to deal my experience correctly. Then, my daughter, she was terrorized and diagnosed depression with dozen suicide attempts since she was 12. My daughter was in social work support and treated by a psychiatrist where we live for many years, before arriving at up north. Dr.Fonseka saved my sweetheart's life. He is a miracle worker, keep doing remarkable job Dr. Leyfer!!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

He has been very helpful in many ways for two years. From over six therapists, Dr. Fonseka is the greatest therapist I’ve ever seen. Dr. Fonseka helped me become mor... Read more