Rate Strawn & Co Optometry

Ratings for Strawn & Co Optometry

Value

Excellent practise and Dr. Strawn is very knowledgeable, compassionate and kind.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Value

The most positive customer service experience I have received in years. Accolades to Karli and team.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Value

I was able to make an appointment for the same day that I walked in, very fast and courteous and my eyeglasses were ready with in two days. thank you for the great service!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Value

Had an urgent eye issue while visiting from Ontario. Staff were very helpful and gave me an appointment promptly. Dr Ashley saw me after the office manager completed a number of tests. He was able to reassure me that my eye was healthy and my problem was not serious. He was very professional, thorough, explained the problem and answered my questions. He also made sure I was aware of any follow up that might be needed if the problem worsened. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Value

Beautiful office, amazing selection of eyewear and outstanding service. Really caters to children with a kids area and a sticker at the end making my littles ones first visit fun. Thanks Dr. Strawn, you are our family's first choice.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Doctors at Strawn & Co Optometry

Dr. Stephanie Strawn

Dr. Stephanie Strawn

Latest Rating

I have been a patient of Stephanie for many years. I feel very comfortable with her and do not think I could get any Better eye care anywhere. The office has the v... Read more

Dr. Ryan Ashley

Dr. Ryan Ashley

Latest Rating

Super friendly, professional, kind doctor. Always trust his opinion.

Dr. Marc Stickle (Retired)

Dr. Marc Stickle (Retired)

Latest Rating

I first met both Dr. Stickle and Dr. Strawn in follow up appointments as a result of laser surgery with Dr. Baldassare. They were very comforting and informative at... Read more

Dr. Karli Kilkus

Dr. Karli Kilkus

1 review

Latest Rating

Dr. Kilkus took time to explain each exam and the results. She was very informative.