Smith Wayne M Dr

Clinic

Rate Smith Wayne M Dr

Ratings for Smith Wayne M Dr

Value

The staff is fantastic and Dr Smith is very kind and caring I'm grateful to have him for my Dr Lee

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

Value

Wayne Smith is the most dedicated doctor that I know. He does hospital rounds 7 days a week and is in his office every day except Sunday...WOw! He was my mothers doctor for at least 25 years and was kind, thorough and empathetic in her final years. Both my wife and I are his patients, he is amazingly thorough and never rushes his patients (he has patience). His staff are friendly and always helpful. We couldn't ask for a more wonderful doctor. Liz and Robin Smith (not related)

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Value

I have never dealt directly with Dr. Smith. I am however not impressed with his response to long time patient care such as my father. He has been living in a care home for just under a year, but the doctor seems to be too busy to respond to his spouse, my mother, when my father is physically ill. His staff makes excuses that he is far too busy to respond to any ones request by my family. If you are reading this Dr. Smith, please have the decency to return our call. I do not want to talk to your receptionist . My name is Kim Pike and my fathers name is Mel White.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Doctors at Smith Wayne M Dr

Dr. Wayne Smith

Dr. Wayne Smith

Latest Rating

He should close his office as a caring Doctor and focus on what he is clearly more interested in....BOTOX!