Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Clinic

Rate Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Value

Ratings for Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Value

This is what you gonna hear if your WCB or ICBC “it’s just muscle pain”. Do yourself a favour, RUN don’t walk away from this bulshit place. Or if you wanna be lied to go here.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Value

Excellent support for managing pain.Staff very friendly,Doctors were great.They helped me the best they could everytime I went for relief.I would love to see this clinic expand to include all forms of pain relieve ie:chiropractic,chinese,naturalpathic,and cannabis.chronic pain is very individual to each person,a combination is best.I really hope in the future this will be attained,money well spent.Having said all that,I've always had great experiences there.Im very grateful.Keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Doctors at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Dr. Chawla

Dr. Chawla

Latest Rating

I have been seeing Dr. Chawla for nearly 6 months and he has been very understanding of my pain. It took a year before I got to see him for my treatments but after r... Read more