Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Clinic

Rate Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Value

Ratings for Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Value

Extremely Poor. Not a parking spot to be had within a block. Why make appointments if people cannot access the Centre. My appt was for back pain so I cannot walk far. Thereby, I had to forego my appt for my back pain because of lack of available parking. Complete fiasco through the entire lot, people backing up, trying to get out of the facility, creating jams, etc., etc. Extremely Poor. Will not return if I can avoid it.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Value

I found this place very helpful. The orientation sessions that you must go to prior to your first appointment are helpful because when you understand how chronic pain works and the neurology behind it, it makes you look at your situation differently. 3-4 month waits for follow-up appointments are far too long and this needs to be shortened. The program and clinic itself is great, my only complaint, and it's a BIG complaint is the wait times.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

Value

This is what you gonna hear if your WCB or ICBC “it’s just muscle pain”. Do yourself a favour, RUN don’t walk away from this bulshit place. Or if you wanna be lied to go here.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Value

Excellent support for managing pain.Staff very friendly,Doctors were great.They helped me the best they could everytime I went for relief.I would love to see this clinic expand to include all forms of pain relieve ie:chiropractic,chinese,naturalpathic,and cannabis.chronic pain is very individual to each person,a combination is best.I really hope in the future this will be attained,money well spent.Having said all that,I've always had great experiences there.Im very grateful.Keep up the great work!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Doctors at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre - Pain Management Clinic

Dr. Chawla

Dr. Chawla

Latest Rating

Very thankful to Dr. Chawla and the pain clinic. Its encouraging to know there are some places that understand my condition without judgements and being brushed asi... Read more