Highroads Medical Clinics

Clinic

Rate Highroads Medical Clinics

Ratings for Highroads Medical Clinics

Value

Had an appointment booked. Got there 10 minutes early, to find out I was booked with the wrong doctor. My appointment had not been confirmed. If it had, we would have found this out before I wasted time and gas to go to an appointment they couldn’t fill. I now have to rebook and spend even more time and gas (at $1.60 a liter that is a big deal to me) to go back again, NOT impressed. If I didn’t love my doctor, I would be looking for a new one. This is absolutely unacceptable!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

Front desk staff leave a lot to be desired around customer service. First it was 5 min then 10 then 20. Everyone I asked the wait got longer! Just tell me the truth because I could have gone somewhere else!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Value

Dr. V. Raffle will deny your medical concerns, even with physical symptoms, not once but over and over again. I had to get a second opinion from another doctor to get the help I needed for the medical condition I brought to her attention.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Value

I am a 48 yr old female who is healthy, forward thinking and very involved with my familiy's integrated health approach. I now find my self in search of family Physician after being with the same doctor for 32 yrs. I was reffered to Dr. Michel-Rancourt and I was Shocked with Dr. Michel-Rancourt's poor introduction, merger approach and lack of empathy. Her dismissive ways was a clear indication she does not practice patient/doctor care. Clearly she has an abundant ego she needs to fulfill. Beware!

Submitted October 9, 2015

Doctors at Highroads Medical Clinics

Dr. nicholas perri

Dr. nicholas perri

Latest Rating

I met doctor Perri when he was covering my family doctor who went on maternity leave. Dr. Perri is very kind, patient and helpful. I even made a request that in my o... Read more

Dr. George Francis

Dr. George Francis

Latest Rating

I really like Dr.Francis but I am not to fond of some of his staff. Kelly is so rude and I am going to make sure she is not there when I am. She made me feel terribl... Read more

Dr. Sanjay Singh