Highroads Medical Clinics

Clinic

Rate Highroads Medical Clinics

Ratings for Highroads Medical Clinics

Value

Had an appointment booked. Got there 10 minutes early, to find out I was booked with the wrong doctor. My appointment had not been confirmed. If it had, we would have found this out before I wasted time and gas to go to an appointment they couldn’t fill. I now have to rebook and spend even more time and gas (at $1.60 a liter that is a big deal to me) to go back again, NOT impressed. If I didn’t love my doctor, I would be looking for a new one. This is absolutely unacceptable!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

Front desk staff leave a lot to be desired around customer service. First it was 5 min then 10 then 20. Everyone I asked the wait got longer! Just tell me the truth because I could have gone somewhere else!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Value

Dr. V. Raffle will deny your medical concerns, even with physical symptoms, not once but over and over again. I had to get a second opinion from another doctor to get the help I needed for the medical condition I brought to her attention.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Value

I am a 48 yr old female who is healthy, forward thinking and very involved with my familiy's integrated health approach. I now find my self in search of family Physician after being with the same doctor for 32 yrs. I was reffered to Dr. Michel-Rancourt and I was Shocked with Dr. Michel-Rancourt's poor introduction, merger approach and lack of empathy. Her dismissive ways was a clear indication she does not practice patient/doctor care. Clearly she has an abundant ego she needs to fulfill. Beware!

Submitted October 9, 2015

Doctors at Highroads Medical Clinics

Dr. nicholas perri

Dr. nicholas perri

Latest Rating

I met doctor Perri when he was covering my family doctor who went on maternity leave. Dr. Perri is very kind, patient and helpful. I even made a request that in my o... Read more

Dr. George Francis

Dr. George Francis

Latest Rating

My doctor had retired so went in for new doctor and prescription refill he came in wearing shorts really professional didn’t introduce himself to me went straight to... Read more

Dr. Sanjay Singh

Dr. Sanjay Singh

Latest Rating

nice person personable and considerate, explains things carefully is respectful