Rate Cerulean Medical Institute

Ratings for Cerulean Medical Institute

Value

Now that the mole on the side of my nose was successfully removed by Dr. Dr. Praven Chetty AND has beautifully healed...I am so extremely happy that I like to tell others about !!! My experience with the Cerulean Medical Institute was a very positive one and I can full heartedly recommend Dr. Chetty's Services. First, I was welcomed by Isabel, a warm, caring and intelligent , professional nurse. She listened to my concerns patiently , took down the details and also took some pictures of the area. I immediately felt I had come to the right place ! Then I met Dr. Chetty and he explained my options and a procedure very caring and answered all my questions with an amazing knowledge ... I could tell that he was genuinely interested in solving my skin problem.. He took time for a thorough examination using all sorts of modern devices ( by the way, the Cerulean Medical Institute is equipped with the most modern medical tools and equipment I have seen and has definitely an European flair !) He was able to diagnose the mole as benign... Thank God ! I was so relieved, but he suggested to remove it before it becomes cancerous. I totally agreed because it was already bothering me wearing my glasses. At the next appointment Dr. Chetty removed the mole surgically and I experienced no pain at all...awesome ! There was another pleasant follow up appointment after the procedure...and all was OK !!! Based on my overall experience I can only recommend Dr. Praven Chetty and Isabel from the Cerulean Medical Institute to anyone who has any problems with their skin. They are a fantastic team.... : Professionals with experience and care you can trust ! Thank You kindly again, Bettina VB ( retired Pharmacist )

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Value

I am so happy , I have found this clinic... Dr Praven Chetty is very knowledgeable and Understand the definition of beauty.... After spending over an hour with me analyzing my skin and discussing my concerns concerns he gave me wonderful advice... He is kind , patient, and professional . The work he has done on me look so natural , I love it.... , that was the best experience I had in the world of anti -ageing clinic .

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Words cannot express how amazing Dr. Chetty and his wife are! If you are looking for a truly genuine Dr. that cares about getting the results you want, please see Dr... Read more