Implant Magic-Dr. Mark Kwon Chrysalis Implant Dental

Clinic

Rate Implant Magic-Dr. Mark Kwon Chrysalis Implant Dental

Ratings for Implant Magic-Dr. Mark Kwon Chrysalis Implant Dental

Value

Between us, my husband and I have had ten successful implants at Chrysalis. It has been a supern experience from every perspective. Their outstanding professionalism, attention to detail, state-of-the-art technology, and refusal to accept second-best is supported on every level by a warm, caring, friendly and well-trained staff. Despite my initial fears, from start to finish every treatment was entirely PAIN-FREE. I never thought I would enjoy going to the dentist's but this had been my experience here. I recommend Chrysalis and Dr. Mark Kwon without hesitation or reservation. You won't regret it.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

I usually don't like dentist because of the big needle. My friend Michel highly recommended for me to go to Dr. Kwon for my first implant. I was amazed how the staffs are so welcoming as you walk in. Step by step to manage my expectation of the whole process. I got my surgery done two weeks ago. Dr Kwon definitely has a magic touch that the procedure went so smoothly and comfortably. I know I have been taken care of by Dr. Kwon and his staff. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Thanks for doing a great job. I am back to smiling.