Cannon Clinic

Clinic

Rate Cannon Clinic

Ratings for Cannon Clinic

Value

Dr Culkin is our family Dr and we couldnt ask for anyone better. She listens to everything you say, follows up immediately with any concerns and always personally calls instead of the MOAs. We are so happy she is out doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Value

I am a patient of Dr. Purewal's. I am a senior and have seen many doctors over the years and must say how impressed I am with all aspects of his care. He listens attentively, he recommends a specialist if needed and follows up with a phone call immediately when a lab or test result is received. I must say Dr. Purewal is one of the finest doctors I have met and am so lucky to have found someone of his calibre. Cannon Clinic's on-line appointment booking is excellent too.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Value

Dr. Purewall isy family doctor and is by far THE BEST DOCTOR that I have had the privilege of calling my "doctor"! I just wanted to make a point of putting this on this site. Thanks very much for all you do Dr. Purewall!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Doctors at Cannon Clinic

Dr. Allan Moore

Dr. Allan Moore

1 review

Latest Rating

I miss him .. was my dr from when I was young .. brought my kids into the world .. he was a good man and a good dr ..