Rate Image Dental Care

Ratings for Image Dental Care

Value

Experience was super. We were able to make an appointment right away. They took additional time to show my daughter what to expect at her next appointment. Very kind and caring team.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

Value

The staff has been beyond wonderful! Super quick and accommodating. They got me in the Next day for an emergency appointment and they aren't pushing me for unnecessary work! Front office staff is super friendly and dr rod has been wonderful! I am definitely sticking with them for my dental needs!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

flag | Submitted July 19, 2018

Value

switched to this dental clinic about 4 years ago found service to be very good all the staff are Switch to this client four years ago Happy with the service have found all the staff to be very friendly and exceptional to deal with

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Value

I was seen as an emergency and all I can say is that every single person working there was awesome. They quickly put me at ease and helped me. I definatly recommend that if you are looking for a dentist, this office is a must visit.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Value

I found the staff to be friendly and professional. I would recommend Image Dental Care for all your dental care.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Value

Great front end staff and good doctors. Will definitely recommend Image to all my friends/family.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Doctors at Image Dental Care

Dr. Aleem Kara

Dr. Aleem Kara

1 review

Latest Rating

I had 2 fillings done by Dr Kara on March 6/2018. I can tell you I will never go back to him. When he froze my lower jaw he touched the nerve which sent 3 very stro... Read more

Dr. Amberene Chunara