Rate Image Dental Care

Ratings for Image Dental Care

Value

I have never had a bad experience at this dental clinic.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Value

Very friendly staff , which make dental visits less stressful and more enjoyable.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Value

Always a wonderful experience. Staff are curtious and kind. Dentists are thorough and very professional. Thank you for such great care!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Value

Incredible staff in all areas. I’ve always have had great experiences here. Wonderful care 👍👍

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Value

Fast truthful service Found a good dentist finally!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Value

Very Professional and caring staff right from the admin out front to the dentists themselves. Exceptional at keeping appointments on time but never rushing through the appointment. Dr Chang goes the extra mile to take care of the smallest of details.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Value

Very professional and prompt on keeping the appointment time.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

Value

I Highly recomend Image Dental Care to my friends and family, I trust them and I felt relaxed. Having clean shiny white teeth is the best! The Admin staff are very nice and helpful, And have heard wonderful things about the Doctors.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2018

Value

Excellent experience for pre-TKR surgery and dental assessment. Dr. Evanson and staff are so proficient, accommodating and sincere. I’ll be spreading the great experience!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Value

The staff is very friendly and Dr Evanson was so great at put me at ease. I have now switched dentists. Can’t thank them enough for making me feel so at ease and stay calm 😁

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Doctors at Image Dental Care

Dr. Aleem Kara

Dr. Aleem Kara

1 review

Latest Rating

I had 2 fillings done by Dr Kara on March 6/2018. I can tell you I will never go back to him. When he froze my lower jaw he touched the nerve which sent 3 very stro... Read more

Dr. Amberene Chunara