Rate Image Dental Care

Ratings for Image Dental Care

Value

Dr. Chang is one of the best! He treats his patients and assistants with respect and explains procedures as he works. The dental hygienists are gentle and efficient. The office staff are friendly and welcoming. So only good things to say!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2019

Value

Not shure, for how expensive it is but the service is awsome, they are always doing there best, and it is a friendly environment. The staff seam like they enjoy there work.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Value

friendly staff, will recommend image dental clinic to my colleague and family

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Value

Very professional and friendly. I recomend image dental care clinic to anyone in red deer

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Value

Had an emergency on Monday. Got right in. Went back today for a cleaning, can’t remember the hygienist name but she was so caring. Then had a checkup with Dr Lee. She was amazing, I have never had a checkup like that before. And then she explained everything, in terms I could understand. I highly recommend Image Dental Care.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Value

Temporary crown replaced with permanent one. Very satisfied with every aspect of this procedure. Thanks Dr Moore and Halley!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Value

Had an emergency. Thankful that they got me in and didn’t push for me to save tooth.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Value

It was my first visit. Carlee was exceptionally friendly, professional and helpful through my cleaning.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Value

Dr Lee is the best dentist I have been to since Dr Layden retired 15 years ago, highly recommend

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Value

Hygienist very friendly, helpful & proficient. Very pleasant appointment.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

Doctors at Image Dental Care

Dr. Aleem Kara

Dr. Aleem Kara

1 review

Latest Rating

I had 2 fillings done by Dr Kara on March 6/2018. I can tell you I will never go back to him. When he froze my lower jaw he touched the nerve which sent 3 very stro... Read more

Dr. Amberene Chunara