Hucal & Edwards Orthodontics

Clinic

Rate Hucal & Edwards Orthodontics

Ratings for Hucal & Edwards Orthodontics

Value

I had a great experience here. The staff are very welcoming and make the whole process so easy to go through. I would highly recommend Dr Edwards!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2019

Value

These guys rock! We can't say enough good things about our experience here. Top notch from start to finish.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2019

Value

I have had nothing but a great experience here They have staff that is genuine, friendly and kind, and seem to enjoy their work and their patients. The doctors are both friendly, skilled and community minded as well. I can only speak to personal experience with Dr Hucal, and he has been great. He makes sure you thoroughly understand treatment and continues to keep you appraised throughout. In spite of being a busy office, you don't feel like just a number; he takes time, he's thorough and you feel looked after. Can't recommend highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Value

Pros: The building is clean and facilities are well equipped. The staff is friendly also. They are open late as well on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Cons: Value seems a tad low with the estimate received, there is no emergency phone number or special time slots available to handle an issue and as much as it has to be the initial consult is largely a sales pitch. There was a missing touch of the human element during the talk of what is recommended and what is not.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I had a great experience going to Hucal & Edwards Orthodontics. Dr Edwards is amazing! I would highly recommend!