Health Matters Medical Clinic

Clinic

Rate Health Matters Medical Clinic

Ratings for Health Matters Medical Clinic

Value

Being a long term patient with only two family doctors at different times in my life, being that I'm a very easygoing person and have always worked together with my doctors with very little if any problems at all ... this place absolutely sucks and is the worst place I've ever ever been in let alone delt with. I moved from a different city and had nothing but big problems with the doctor I started seeing, problems since very first visit (3 months), I spoke to him every time and was nothing but disrespected. I had three doctors in Medicine Hat Hospital tell me I needed to see a certain specialist but my doctor always insisted on nothing being wrong and refused to give me a referral. If I needed a normal appointment I could always get in in a matter of days but ... every time I need to get in for a prescription refill it was automatically a two week waiting period because every one of those times I was informed he was out and couldn't be booked. Seriously not kidding, Those times I always found out one way or another that the guy was always there, to the point that I even caught him the same days in-office. He then denied it and said I wasn't respectful and said that would never happen. I needed meds and told to be more responsible and book an appointment 3 weeks in advance, also told to have the pharmacy fax the refills needed, I then find out they don't get filled to which I go in and speak to them and they say they don't do faxes ... they told me to. The clinics whole mandate is to "handle" patients and lie and to be disrespectful. #1 I will always tell everyone and anyone to never deal with them #2 the place should have their operating licence seriously restricted if not suspended #3 I feel very bad for the people in Rexall for being in the same building, they are the greatest bunch of employees and I always tell everyone that.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Value

Big, BIG problem with staff in this place! BOTH front end AND Daramola herself! Read daramola's profile for yourself; no need to say all the bad things here, too, but front end staff tell critical lies about their patients, are extremely lazy, and simply will NOT call all of the patients whose blood work comes back totally screwy or any major, life-altering results. Just treat yourself. You'll be better off doing that than trying this clinic.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Doctors at Health Matters Medical Clinic

Dr. Funke DaraMola

Dr. Funke DaraMola

Latest Rating

Like other have stated, she just looks at the computer and types. I was in to "discuss" my test results and all she did was quickly "tell" me what they were and hand... Read more