Dr. Clayton Koganow, BSc, ND - Naturopathic Doctor

Clinic

Rate Dr. Clayton Koganow, BSc, ND - Naturopathic Doctor

Ratings for Dr. Clayton Koganow, BSc, ND - Naturopathic Doctor

Value

Dr. Koganow lowered my PSA level without the need for chemo or radiation. The proof is in the numbers. He was very open and honest about giving a trial and was fully willing to work with the oncologists and conventional doctors. He is more interested in finding solutions that work rather than having an ego and the patient suffering. I love that he uses conventional lab testing and monitors progress to make sure things are working as they should. He is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Value

I would like to praise Dr. Koganow for changing my life for the better. He really saved me. I went to regular Drs for 25 years and several specialists. He was my last chance, and an answer to all my pain and suffering. He is kind and caring, positive and upbeat. He also has a wealth of training. His approach is simple. He tests for bacteria by sending samples to the Great Plains Laboratory in Kansas. This was new to me. The tests revealed bad candida, allergies to wheat, dairy, eggs, pineapple and almonds. I was put on an Anti-Candida diet and though it was not easy, I stuck to it for fear of another useless Antibiotic. ( I had become resistant to antibiotics over the years) Dr K gave me pills which cleared up the Candida bugs, along with probiotics DNS other healing medicines. I lost 30 lbs within a short time. It's been a miracle in my life. I had been without hope. After a year and a half now I continue to live without the pain of bladder infections. I watch my diet- no sugar is also on the list. I feel so much better when I live this way. I have Dr K to thank for giving met life back. He healed me... He had a plan to help me get better and He gave me hope. He has knowledge that very few have so I recommend him highly to anyone looking for answers.

Submitted September 15, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Koganow is amazing. I had chronic back pain for years (5) after multiple car accidents and even went through the Chronic pain centre in Calgary. They couldn't he... Read more