Rate Tooth Works Dentistry

Ratings for Tooth Works Dentistry

Value

I’ve been going to Dr.Sam for over two years. Recently my interactions at the clinic have been subpar. He rushes through procedures to jump to the next client. And leave you in the chair upwards if 30-40 minutes sometimes waiting for him to come back. Also when I used the washroom one time, there was copious amounts of liquor in the back room all over the place, to which Sam awkwardly came in and apologized and removed them. Extremely unprofessional. And from the recent rushing.. my root canal wasn’t done properly and is going to cost me $7,000, and a filling he did at the same time on the other side of my mouth is now in need of a root canal & cap. Totalling another $5,000. When I brought my displeasure with these fees to his attention, he cut all ties as a patient with me and offered a measly $1700 and a release signed stating I won’t sue. I also have Invisalign through him, which he also terminated half way through and is making me switch dentist, adding even more unnecessary financial burden. He’s a great doctor, but when it comes to mistakes & taking responsibility for his actions.. he’ll leave you high and dry and force you to involve legal action to get anywhere with his practice!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Value

amazing staff that provide the best dentist service in the city

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

Value

Tooth Works is a premier dental office. They provide exceptional service and foster a comfortable environment. The front staff are extremely friendly, competent and efficient. Dr. Sam and his assistants provide superior service. Dr. Sam is fabulous and really ensures the options are explored, the patient understands them and then selects the option best suited to you. He is super proficient and goes beyond to ensure the patient is comfortable. He also has great follow up calling patients the same day and is always accessible.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Value

They’re now open evenings and weekends! Thank goodness! The whole team is fantastic, they make you feel important and they want to help you! Highly recommended dental clinic. Very knowledgeable group of professionals!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Value

One of if not the best dentistry services in the city of Edmonton. Staff are amazing and professional they really make you feel welcomed l.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Value

Cleanest. Friendliest. Most welcoming. Hands down a fabulous place.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Doctors at Tooth Works Dentistry

Dr. Sam Withanachchi

Dr. Sam Withanachchi

Latest Rating

Dr Withanachchi is super knowledgeable and professional. His staff are also extremely efficient and friendly

Dr. Jerry Thomas

Dr. Jerry Thomas

World Class Punctuality Badge

Latest Rating

Very professional and caring. One of the best doctors I ever met! Highly recommend his servoces

Dr. Paman Chahal

Dr. Paman Chahal

World Class Punctuality Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Paman was thorough and took her time during my dental visit. She explained all my treatment options and made sure I understood what would be happening. Would def... Read more

Dr. Mohamed Javaid