Ross Creek Medical Clinic

Cleanliness
Facilities
Services
Value

Ross Creek Medical Clinic of Doctors is the worst medical facility I have ever been unlucky enough to attend. I gave one doctor here the benefit of the doubt for almost one year, reluctantly, as she was sending me to specialists. Since then I refused to return to her but tried two others that were no better (I believe there are only 5 in total!!). Of the three I saw, all were arrogant, rude, dismissive and uncaring and I consistently left this clinic in tears of frustration that the people trained and supposedly available to help us with our medical issues in this province can be so appallingly unfeeling and uncaring. On the contrary, at this clinic you are a billing number and the more of them and the quicker they get them through the better! Heal anyone?? Listen to anyone?? Forget about it!! This last woman today actually stood up and opened the door while I was still asking her what I could do about my constant exhaustion! She was so dismissive she never even responded to me about it! As a result of her opening the door I forgot to ask for a refill of my prescriptions! And I missed two hours of work for that appointment!! Now I have to miss two hours again and go somewhere else!! The only reason I kept returning to this terrible place is that I am 57, new to Fort Saskatchewan, recently diagnosed with an autoimmune disease and family doctors are hard to find. I also like to think I've given people a chance and it's not just me being difficult. But after this third doctor this morning I KNOW it's not just me and I have promised myself that I am DONE with Ross Creek!! I should mention that not only are the doctors terrible but the staff are disorganized and have actually told untruths to my face and over the phone on several occasions (I hate to use the word lies but if it walks like a duck...). If you value your health care you will go to Southpointe or even drive into the city to see a doctor rather than attending this deplorable clinic!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Doctors at Ross Creek Medical Clinic

Dr. Joseph Cheung

Dr. Joseph Cheung

Latest Rating

Wonderful doctor. Helped deliver our daughter and then offered to take us all on as patients. We are happy that he's looking after our family's health.

Dr. Tashfeen Sadiq

Dr. Tashfeen Sadiq

1 review

Latest Rating

Not sure about this doctor. Does not have any knowledge whatsoever. Read test results incorrectly. Gave prescriptions that did not pertain to test results. Went to... Read more