Dynamic Orthodontics - Dr. Marie-Alice Mandich & Dr. Nghe S. Luu

Clinic

Rate Dynamic Orthodontics - Dr. Marie-Alice Mandich & Dr. Nghe S. Luu

Ratings for Dynamic Orthodontics - Dr. Marie-Alice Mandich & Dr. Nghe S. Luu

Value

Équipe très sympathique qui prenne le temps de répondre à vos besoins, de vous accompagner dans votre cheminement. Je suis contente d'avoir rencontré ces professionnels formidable,toujours souriant et à l'écoute de leurs clients. Dre Marie-alice Mandich donne toutes les options et les choix qui s'offre à vous. Je suggère fortement cet orthodontiste.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Value

Recommend Dynamic Ortho for anyone in the Leduc Area that needs braces. Friendly and helpful staff, fast service,+clean environment! I had broken my retainer while cleaning it, and when I called in to Dynamic Ortho, they had me in their office within a few hours, and got a replacement retainer almost immediately! Thank you Dynamic Orthodontics!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Value

Dr Mandich was the perfect ortho for me ! For the longest time I was an extremely insecure individual. I struggled with my self esteem, but Dr Mandich promised to help fix my smile , and that she did! When I first started seeing Dr Mandich it was at Oasis Orthodontics on the northside of edmonton . She then moved to a place of her own along with Dr Luu in leduc . I knew right away I was going to make the extra travels to see her because of her work of excellence and the way I feel treated with her. There's never a time where I feel unimportant , I'm always a priority and that was very important to me . I'm beyond happy with the staff, office, and results. I've never been so happy , to me having my teeth straight changed the way I see myself . I have confidence in myself and I can finally say I'm beautiful and that's all thanks to Dr Mandich. Without a doubt all my siblings will be seeing her in the future, she is superb!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Doctors at Dynamic Orthodontics - Dr. Marie-Alice Mandich & Dr. Nghe S. Luu

Dr. Marie Alice Mandich

Dr. Marie Alice Mandich

Latest Rating

I would definitely recommend visiting Dr. Mandish and her great staff. I recently finished my treatment and can say after numerous visits, probably the most of any p... Read more