Glenwood Medical Clinic

Clinic

Rate Glenwood Medical Clinic

Ratings for Glenwood Medical Clinic

Value

Dr. O'Malley is amazing! Appointments are always on time and he listens - doesn't just rush you in/out. As there are many other doctors in this clinic, if Dr. O'Malley is away and I need more urgent care, I can normally get in with another doctor. (As the other doctor is not my GP, I find they rush you through - not really listening - that isn't great). Although they don't have a lot of immediate access to X-Ray, Ultrasound etc, there are great facilities in the building or nearby that can accommodate busy schedules. Very pleased that I moved my care over to Dr. O'Malley.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Value

Dr. Started off great. Showed genuine concern for the first couple visits. Then the caring and concern dissapeared... Dr's personal phone call took presidency over my visit. I feel like I am just a dollar sign to the physicion!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Doctors at Glenwood Medical Clinic

Dr. Zarish Farhan Qamar

Dr. Zarish Farhan Qamar

Latest Rating

A very nice and polite doctor . She handles every situation confidently 😀 Keep it up !!!

Dr. Kishwar Jamal

Dr. Kishwar Jamal

Latest Rating

This doctor is wonderful. She listens and all her tests help us figure out what was going wrong. Love this doctor

Dr. Fadel Almahtout

Dr. Fadel Almahtout

Latest Rating

I hope he can improve by being thorough with explaining the condition and telling instructions to patient and not just handling over the papers and walking away with... Read more