Glenwood Medical Clinic

Clinic

Rate Glenwood Medical Clinic

Ratings for Glenwood Medical Clinic

Value

Dr O’Malley First comes across as caring . Now after 4 years , many visits later my problems are worse then original . Never follows up with appropriate further doctors . ( been off work ) Horrible bedside manner . Doesnt hear what patient says . Mickey Mouse inexperienced !!! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE !!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

Value

Dr. O'Malley is amazing! Appointments are always on time and he listens - doesn't just rush you in/out. As there are many other doctors in this clinic, if Dr. O'Malley is away and I need more urgent care, I can normally get in with another doctor. (As the other doctor is not my GP, I find they rush you through - not really listening - that isn't great). Although they don't have a lot of immediate access to X-Ray, Ultrasound etc, there are great facilities in the building or nearby that can accommodate busy schedules. Very pleased that I moved my care over to Dr. O'Malley.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Value

Dr. Started off great. Showed genuine concern for the first couple visits. Then the caring and concern dissapeared... Dr's personal phone call took presidency over my visit. I feel like I am just a dollar sign to the physicion!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Doctors at Glenwood Medical Clinic

Dr. Zarish Farhan Qamar

Dr. Zarish Farhan Qamar

Latest Rating

A very nice and polite doctor . She handles every situation confidently 😀 Keep it up !!!

Dr. Kishwar Jamal

Dr. Kishwar Jamal

Latest Rating

Digusting personality!!!! Very Rude!!! Not smart at all!!! Should to wait 1.5 hour and was absolutely usless because i asked to give me regular blood test referral s... Read more

Dr. Fadel Almahtout

Dr. Fadel Almahtout

Latest Rating

He’s been my family doctor since we arrived in Alberta, he is very kind, caring and listens to our concerns