Giuffre Martin J Dr

Clinic

Rate Giuffre Martin J Dr

Ratings for Giuffre Martin J Dr

Value

I had a tummy tuck 4 weeks ago from two previous C-sections, which left my lower abdominal area disfigured. Dr. Giuffre did an fantastic job fixing this and I wish I would have had it done years ago!! My experience was nothing but positive. Getting an appointment was a breeze and I didn't have to wait months or even weeks to get in for a consultation. When I explained that I was anxious to get the surgery done quickly he accommodated my request and surgery was scheduled for the very next week. The receptionist however explained this was rare and not usually the norm. I was elated that they all worked so quickly to accommodate our request. The staff were very friendly and informative and helpful and put my mind at ease when I voiced how anxious I was about having the surgery. It went more than fine and wasn't nearly as bad as my mind made it out to be. The morning of the surgery Dr. Giuffre came in to see me and made me feel absolutely like this was the best thing to do and totally put my mind at ease. I also met with the anesthesiologist who was super kind and several nurses who kept me in good spirits. Recovery is going very well, I have 2 weeks left of recovery but could have easily went back to work after 2 weeks if I worked. If I ever decide to have anything else done, it will be with Dr. Giuffre. Advice I have is to do some research beforehand on the surgery you want to have (this group of Docs have an excellent site for doing research with video of the procedure) and make sure if you have questions write them down and take them with you ( he will answer all your questions) and listen to what he tells you in terms of recovery and you will be so happy with the results, I know I sure am. He gave me my confidence back!!! I am a competitive athlete who gets on stage in front of hundreds of people and now I can do that with so much more confidence. You literally cannot tell I have had any surgery at all!! So glad I didn't but into some of the negativity I seen in some of these reviews. I literally think some people are just impossible to please. I seen someone on here complain about getting blood clots, if they did their research they would know that with virtually all surgeries there is an increase in the risk of developing a blood clot and more so if you sit around afterwards - not sure how that is the doctors fault. I am gonna end this by saying my experience was nothing but positive and my life and confidence has been changed. Tomorrow I am off to buy the teeny tiny bikini I have been wanting to wear for years and now I can confidently do that because of Dr. Giuffre. Go meet him for yourself and then judge, don't buy into others negativity.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Value

I had a breast augmentation about two years ago. Doctor giuffre did an amazing job!! He gave me all the information I needed and explained how the surgery is done. He also did my nose about 5 years ago. He is an excellent Doctor!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Value

Excellent! He fetched me himself from the waiting room. He was very personable ;listened to and addressed all of my questions and concerns. I was referred to him by a very happy client who had breast augmentation and judging by her outcome I will be more than pleased!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Doctors at Giuffre Martin J Dr

Dr. Martin Giuffre

Dr. Martin Giuffre

Latest Rating

Just because he's a pretty boy does not give him the right to do inferior work! First time I went to get the lower eye lift! Had to redo it because the laser just ... Read more