Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Clinic

Rate Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Ratings for Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Value

I CONSIDER MYSELF ONE OF THE MOST COMPETENT PEOPLE TO COMMENT ABOUT THE DENTURE SERVICES THAT WERE PROVIDED TO ME AND MY PARTNER. BOTH OF US HAVE BEEN USING DENTURES FOR 25 PLUS YEARS. AFTER VISITING 6 DIFFERENT DENTURISTS, A RANDOM ONLINE SEARCH LED US TO CURTIS. WE HAD MILLIONS OF QUESTIONS AND WE VERY SKEPTICAL OF WHAT HIS PRODUCT COULD DO FOR US. WELL, HE DELIVERED ON ALL HIS PROMISES! MY UPPER DENTURE FITS LIKE A GLOVE. I HAVE NOT EXPERIENCED ANY SORENESS EVEN WHEN I EAT MY FAVOURITE CRUNCHY FOODS. I AM FOREVER GRATEFUL THAT SUCH A SKILLED PROFESSIONAL EXISTS AND I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE WHO NEEDS AN OUTSTANDING DENTURE. THE INVESTMENT IS WORTH IT. IN OUR OPINION HE IS THE BEST DENTURIST WE HAVE DEALT WITH. PRIOR TO CURTIS, WE HAD NEVER POSTED A REVIEW, BUT HE IS SO TERRIFIC THAT WE FELT THE NEED TO LET OTHERS KNOW THAT HE GENUINELY CARES ABOUT QUALITY DENTURES.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Value

Excellent value for money. Curtis is one of the very best in this business. Thank you for the quick fix!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Value

I would like to echo the favourable sentiments of the previous reviews. This young man is a kind and thoughful doctor with great bedside manner. We were new to the city and searched for the right professional to help us with new dentures. We were very satisfied with the options he presented. Ms. Kelly was also a delight to deal with. A million thanks to these people for their kindness and dedication.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Value

Merry Christmas to Dr. Wieebe and his staff. It is always a pleasure to see you every year. Thank you for everything you have done for us.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Value

Very positive experience. Denture was repaired quickly and I got it back within the same day. Wonderful customer care.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Value

Curtis is not just a good denturist- he is a GREAT one! Take my word on this as my husband and I have consulted more than 5 denturists over the pas 15 years. Signature's dentures are dar superior in quality and do not cause any soreness. Very pleased with our latest dentures.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Value

It is easy to talk to Curtis about my issues. He never gets impatient with me. I've been with him for about 6 years now, and I feel extremely lucky that he was part of my recovery.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Value

My mother needed a new set of dentures. We did our homework and shopped around. Dr. Wibe's quote was reasonable and we were even able to choose the better quality denture. He was very patient and took the time to address our concerns. We are very pleased with the service and denture we received. We will be back!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Value

Received outstanding customer care for a minor denture repair. I will most certainly go back to him when it is time for me to get a replacement. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Value

They took amazing care of me! Would certainly recommend Curtis to anyone looking for dentures or implants

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I'm happy to have been directed to Curtis, he did a perfect job on my dentures and will recommended him to every one that needs dentures Very nice experience

Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist

Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Sam is very Professional, I recommend him. He is very friendly and nice person.