Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Clinic

Rate Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Ratings for Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Value

A+++ rating for the excellent care provided to my father. Curtis treated our dad with great kindness. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

We are giving our "seal of approval" to this fantastic doctor. Dr. W is someone who genuinely cares and we believe it is a blessing to have him in our lives. Big thank you to the front desk receptionist who was ever so helpful & patient with our insurance questions.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Value

I waited a bit longer to post a review because I wanted to make sure I was happy with my new denture. I have been wearing an upper denture since I was a kid and had the same denturist for years. My last denture fit okay and did the job, but I was never ecstatic about it. I got in touch with Curtis upon the recommendation of my dentist. It has been around 8-9 months since I received new denture and I am really happy with it. The fit is really good and I dont feel any tightness in my jaw. Yes. I would highly recommend Curt to others.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Value

It was an honor to meet with Curtis, a wonderful doctor who is knowledgeable, patient, and goes above and beyond. I was fearful and apprehensive of getting a new denturist. After wearing dentures for 10 years, I was skeptical I could find someone who would pay attention to the finer details pertaining to my issues. Curtis made it possible to enjoy foods I never could before. I also find myself smiling at work, something my colleagues keep noticing. My colleagues have no idea that I wear a denture but keep complimentig me on my smile and better attitude. Thank you thank you thank you!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Value

My extreme nighttime teeth grinding became a big issue and my dentist recommended I get a custom mouthguard. My overall experience at the clinic was incredibly positive. During the consultation, I enjoyed a friendly conversation with Sam. He was very professional and made me feel comfortable. It was my first time getting a mouthguard and I was very curious about the process. My questions were always welcome and I appreciated Sam's efforts to work on that "perfect" fit. I would also like to commend Kelly's work. The insurance portion was confusing and she filled out the required paperwork prior to my consultation. I knew exactly what to expect in terms of costs. The staff does their very best to make he process smooth and seamless. They were genuinely caring and attentive to my needs.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Value

Great People. Ms. Kelly is always nice to talk to to. Curtis is always so patient and attentive. This is a really good place to start if you are first-time implant patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Value

I only visited the clinic once or twice for minor denture repairs. Great staff and facility is always clean and organized.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Value

I greatly appreciate the level of detail that went into my new denture. The fit is great and the adjustment period was considerably shorter than what I originally anticipated. Dr. Wiebe exceeded all my expectations. The cost was slightly higher than what another denturist bad quoted me BUT I can honestly say it was worth it. A big thank you to you Dr. Wiebe:)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Value

These guys are easy to talk to in terms of selection and payment options. I am very impressed with how they treated my personal requests. Kelly is always warm and welcoming. Curtis treats me like I am a real human being and not just "a number". Thank you for being so kind and patient!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Value

Great service and repair was done within the same day. I probably saved hundreds by consulting Curtis and I didnt have to get a new denture right away. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Cutis is exceptional at selecting color, designing and setting of dentures, and my final denture results have always been GREAT! He and his staff are very personabl... Read more

Dr. Tatem Anderson - Denturist

Dr. Tatem Anderson - Denturist

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
1 review

Latest Rating

Mr. Tatem Anderson is a new Denturist to Signature 28 Denture Clinic. He provides the same high quality denture service that this clinic is known for. This Denturist... Read more