Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Clinic

Rate Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Ratings for Signature 28 Denture Clinic

Value

We are giving our "seal of approval" to this fantastic doctor. Dr. W is someone who genuinely cares and we believe it is a blessing to have him in our lives. Big thank you to the front desk receptionist who was ever so helpful & patient with our insurance questions.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Value

I waited a bit longer to post a review because I wanted to make sure I was happy with my new denture. I have been wearing an upper denture since I was a kid and had the same denturist for years. My last denture fit okay and did the job, but I was never ecstatic about it. I got in touch with Curtis upon the recommendation of my dentist. It has been around 8-9 months since I received new denture and I am really happy with it. The fit is really good and I dont feel any tightness in my jaw. Yes. I would highly recommend Curt to others.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Value

It was an honor to meet with Curtis, a wonderful doctor who is knowledgeable, patient, and goes above and beyond. I was fearful and apprehensive of getting a new denturist. After wearing dentures for 10 years, I was skeptical I could find someone who would pay attention to the finer details pertaining to my issues. Curtis made it possible to enjoy foods I never could before. I also find myself smiling at work, something my colleagues keep noticing. My colleagues have no idea that I wear a denture but keep complimentig me on my smile and better attitude. Thank you thank you thank you!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Value

My extreme nighttime teeth grinding became a big issue and my dentist recommended I get a custom mouthguard. My overall experience at the clinic was incredibly positive. During the consultation, I enjoyed a friendly conversation with Sam. He was very professional and made me feel comfortable. It was my first time getting a mouthguard and I was very curious about the process. My questions were always welcome and I appreciated Sam's efforts to work on that "perfect" fit. I would also like to commend Kelly's work. The insurance portion was confusing and she filled out the required paperwork prior to my consultation. I knew exactly what to expect in terms of costs. The staff does their very best to make he process smooth and seamless. They were genuinely caring and attentive to my needs.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Value

Great People. Ms. Kelly is always nice to talk to to. Curtis is always so patient and attentive. This is a really good place to start if you are first-time implant patients.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Value

I only visited the clinic once or twice for minor denture repairs. Great staff and facility is always clean and organized.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Value

I greatly appreciate the level of detail that went into my new denture. The fit is great and the adjustment period was considerably shorter than what I originally anticipated. Dr. Wiebe exceeded all my expectations. The cost was slightly higher than what another denturist bad quoted me BUT I can honestly say it was worth it. A big thank you to you Dr. Wiebe:)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Value

These guys are easy to talk to in terms of selection and payment options. I am very impressed with how they treated my personal requests. Kelly is always warm and welcoming. Curtis treats me like I am a real human being and not just "a number". Thank you for being so kind and patient!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Value

Great service and repair was done within the same day. I probably saved hundreds by consulting Curtis and I didnt have to get a new denture right away. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Value

Initial appointment was free. Very helpful doctor with great bedside manner. I will be happily returning to them for my future needs.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I'm happy to have been directed to Curtis, he did a perfect job on my dentures and will recommended him to every one that needs dentures Very nice experience

Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist

Souheil (Sam) Khalil - Denturist

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Dr. Sam is very Professional, I recommend him. He is very friendly and nice person.