Rockyview Dental Care

Clinic

Rate Rockyview Dental Care

Ratings for Rockyview Dental Care

Value

Best service ever i highly recomend Dr. Mui she is the best Dr ever she was very gentle with my 4year old. She is caring she is awesome.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Value

We've been seeing Dr. Mui for many years. She is a very gentle, caring dentist. The staff are all fantastic especially the receptionist. I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Fabulous dentistry dentist care and perfect their work on clients 10/10

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Value

very friendly staff, doctors great ! they treated my daughter well she was not scared at all and was asking me when ate we gonna go back to the dentist!:)

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Value

The ladies at this Dental office are phenomenal. My 3.5 yr old daughter is treated like a queen, the service, friendliness, professionals are amazing. I would recommend anyone young or old book an appointment with Dr. Muy.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Value

This clinic provides very professional services. The doctor is gentle and thorough, and the receptionist and assistant are very friendly as well.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

My child and I have been with Dr. Mui for almost 10 years. Thanks to Dr. Mui, my child (11) never to phobia seeing dentist. She is always patient and kind, and she... Read more

Dr. Edward Chang