Rate Naturmend

Ratings for Naturmend

Value

I find it being very clean and well organized. Very friendly too and understanding regarding any issues and dedicated too in what they do to help others too. Dr. Nadia Mawji knows her stuff and listens to what you say and goes beyond in helping you with your issue. The time I have known her I know in my heart she is there to help me succeed in my treatment in all ways too. She continues to do research and knows what will be best and is there for you and that is very important for me to know that I am in good hands and she is willing to listen to what I know and really knows her stuff too.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Sometimes you think you are eating healthy only to find out some of the food you are eating is actually causing inflamation. If it weren't for my visit to Nutramend, I would not have found out this information. They provide many services that people might not know about. Check out their site. It is a lovely, clean place. You get a nice big smile from Madison when you walk in and it smells wonderful inside.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Value

Despite the negative press that naturopaths receive, Dr Morgenstern has been the only health practitioner willing to help me with food sensitivity issues that the medical profession will not acknowledge exist! She is able to look at me as a whole person and approaches treatment and discussions from a whole person perspective, not just someone with some weird digestive issues. I would highly recommend Dr Morgenstern to anyone who wants a second opinion about a health issue they are having. I rated the value as good only because the bill at the end of the session is a bitter pill to swallow.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Value

Dr McCollum and Dr Mawji have been great. They are determined to help where conventional medicine has fallen short. Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming. The IV area is comfy, but I do wish it was a little more private, but other than that can't say enough good things about this place.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2017

Value

I decided to check out this clinic on a whim and so glad I did! Dr. McCollum was so attentive and caring. She is very knowledgeable on what I wanted to address and I am confident she will be able to help me on my healing journey!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Value

Friendly people, knowledgeable practitioners that go the extra mile to help promote/gain wellness. I rated "facilities" a 4 out of 5 as it would be nice to have a more private IV area, but everything else is top notch.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Value

I have been buying my supplements from Naturmend since they opened. Madison has been excellent in helping me find the supplements for any health concerns.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Value

The doctors and front desk team at Naturmend make you feel at home. They are so knowledgable and truly care. I love how they carry a wide range of supplements, offer tea before your appointment and have many different practitioners to help you with your needs! Plus it's in bridgeland, any excuse to go there is great for me!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Value

Naturmend is a wonderful clinic. I have been a patient for over 4 years now and have experienced many benefits with ongoing health issues, many of which were not addressed by other professionals. Dr. McCollum is very knowledgable and also very personable making it easy to discuss health concerns. She is on time and provides great overall care. The clinic is always neat, clean and comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Value

I always feel better after speaking with Dr Jenny Schmidt-White. She helps me move forward with a realistic plan for my health! Everyone is very helpful there!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Doctors at Naturmend

Dr. Sarah Kent

Dr. Sarah Kent

Latest Rating

Sarah Kent is an amazing Naturopath. She is kind and really understand your health needs. I highly recommend her!

Dr. Meaghan Mccollum

Dr. Meaghan Mccollum

Latest Rating

Dr. McCollum is amazing. I have seen several Naturopaths in my lifetime, but there really is no one like her. She is brilliant, kind, caring and funny. She has be... Read more

Dr. Nadia Mawji

Dr. Nadia Mawji

Latest Rating

I have known Dr. Nadia Mawji for about 7 years now. She is extremely hard working, knowledgeable and compassionate who goes above and beyond for every patient she se... Read more

Karyn Zuidhof

Karyn Zuidhof

1 review

Latest Rating

As a fellow health practitioner, it's always hard to find good psychologists to recommend to patients. Finding them someone who's a good fit and great with patients ... Read more

Dr. Jennifer S. Thomas

Dr. Jennifer S. Thomas

1 review

Latest Rating

Having met Dr Thomas only 3 months ago I am impressed very early on with her care and concern . She takes the time to listen and provides feedback. Her Chiropractic... Read more

Dr. Ludovic Brunel

Dr. Ludovic Brunel

Latest Rating

Dr Brunel has helped my family and I immensely. Your knowledge is incredible. Thank you so much with the help you have given to my Dad. Thank you

Dr. Kendra Flock