Brentwood Village Dental Clinic

Clinic

Rate Brentwood Village Dental Clinic

Ratings for Brentwood Village Dental Clinic

Value

According to Dr. Kinyua, following the removal of my wisdom teeth, I needed a filling in my second molar. After the filling was placed, I developed a number of symptoms that were not previously present. After consulting another dentist, it was identified that a root canal was long needed, and that a filling would not have been anywhere near sufficient. What's more is that in the x-ray, it was visible that the filling was sticking out of the back of my tooth substantially and my gums were healing around it! Because of Dr. Kinyua's negligence, I inevitably ended up losing a tooth. Interestingly enough, that although both the oral surgeon and the second dentist were very adamant about the fact that my upper wisdom teeth do not need to be touched under any circumstance, Dr. Kinyua insisted that they should be removed even after informing me that it would expose my sinuses.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Value

I found some people there do not care about the patients, they book you in based on how easy is your case not how emergent could be the patient situation. This show itself in how they book you in.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Value

By far the best experience I have had going to a dental clinic. Their staff is amazing and very helpful. My cleaning, exam and fillings went perfect and the dentist was very helpful. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

Doctors at Brentwood Village Dental Clinic

Dr. Amreesh Khanna

Dr. Amreesh Khanna

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Exceptional service with this dentist. He is smart, kind, patient and thoughful. I will always recommend him. Thank you Dr.Khanna:)

Dr. Tony Kim

Dr. Tony Kim

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

Literally, no words but amazing. Dr. Kim removed all my wisdom teeth today and took the time out of his day on his way home this evening to call me from his personal... Read more

Dr. Christopher Orr

Dr. Christopher Orr

1 review

Dr. Chris is an awesome dentist. He is very caring

Dr. Alex Ko

Dr. Alex Ko

Latest Rating

This dentist charged my insurance around $300 to for a cleaning but no longer gives patients toothbrushes (he replaced my old dentist at this clinic). Who knows whe... Read more

Dr. Jeffrey Lo