Full Potential Chiropractic

Clinic

Rate Full Potential Chiropractic

Ratings for Full Potential Chiropractic

Value

I have nothing but praise for Dr. DJ and the wonderful team at Full Potential. He has understood and treated the many structural problems of my body and also made amazingly effective dietary suggestions! I am in my 80's and now move with more flexibility than most of my contemporaries. I attribute this with gratitude to Dr. DJ's brilliant care!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Value

I came in for plantar fasciitis issue. DJ is a well knowledgeable and capable chiropractor. He was fantastic! He broke down all the tendons/muscles causing me grief in my foot. His analysis included figuring out my mechanics and joints in my hips were the root cause. He worked on the whole left side from my hip to my problem foot, including laser therapy as well. All the staff were pretty amazing and friendly as well. Thank you for the great experience at your office.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Value

DJ has been treating me for over 10 years. I'm over 70 now and still very active skiing, cycling and working out every day. Without DJ keeping me in shape, I wouldn't being having the fun that I do. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Value

Very helpful and well trained staff. Customer service is excellent. Dr dj is very intelligent, listen and explain to his patients about their injury very well. I highly recommend to visit them if someone has any injury.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Value

I use to suffer from migraines for a number of year before seeing Dr. LeDrew. After over 2 years of trying to deal with these headaches through my family Doctor, conventional medicine and medications I decided to try chiropractic. My only regret is not going sooner. I no longer suffer from debilitating migraines and his treatments has also helped with neck pain that I also suffer from. I am no longer scared of chinooks.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Value

This chiropractic clinic takes your health very seriously while making you happy and pain free. Nothing amateur about their work or healing capabilities. They know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Value

This is a great Clinic with very knowledgeable staff. Dr.Chan is wonderful at communicating information of all sorts. This Clinic has excellent referrals to naturopaths as well!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Value

I wouldn't go anywhere else for my chiropractic care!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Value

Great team work, and genuinely care about your health as a whole, not just an adjustment but the whole mind and body

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Value

Flexibility reliability and PROFESIONALISM . I recommend this place as a healing centre.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Doctors at Full Potential Chiropractic

Dr. Tamara Chan

Dr. Tamara Chan

Latest Rating

Dr. Tamara is awesome! My parents see her and thought I should get checked out even though I didn't have anything "wrong" with me. She checks everything and has help... Read more

Dr. Dermott Ledrew

Dr. Dermott Ledrew

Latest Rating

Dr. DJ is the best! I am soooooo happy he is back from his injury. I saw the other Dr’s in the clinic who are great but NO ONE is as good as him period!

Dr. Simar Brar

Dr. Simar Brar

Latest Rating

Dr. Simar is our new family chiropractor and we absolutely adore her!

Dr. Dean McDougall

Dr. Dean McDougall

Latest Rating

I have been seeing Dr. Dean for a few weeks and my pain is completely gone. Would recommend Dr. Dean for sure.