Rate Sierra Dental Airdrie

Ratings for Sierra Dental Airdrie

Value

As always my appointment with Dr. Fuh was relaxing and she made sure my concerns were corrected. I am so thankful to have found Dr. Fun( lol typo) .. Dr Fuh but she really is fun! and Dr. Thomas. He is super cool as well! Katie is always friendly and very informative!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2019

Value

Dr Thomas is phenomenal! His nurse (I’m terrible and always forget her name) is also just as amazing. I love how down to earth she is and also very professional and knows her stuff. I had to have an extraction and bone grafting done about 6 weeks ago and will be returning for dental implants. Dr Thomas is a straight shooter and I never felt pressured to get extra treatments I didn’t need. On the contrary. He helped me decide to come up with a treatment plan that was much more affordable. He is very soft spoken, which was quite calming during such an invasive and ‘scary’ surgery. I was offered a sedative for my surgery, but opted against one. I didn’t feel any pain or discomfort during the treatment, which was huge, because I usually require a lot of freezing. All around, he’s a great periodontist, and I would recommend him in a heartbeat. I also spoke a lot with Katey as well, who I think is the main admin? She’s been more than accommodating, informative & helpful as well. If I could give 10 stars for all 3 I would!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Value

Had an excellent experience. Very professional staff and clean office.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2019

Value

Dr Jenny and all of the support staff at Sierra dental are so lovely. My kids look forward to going to the dentist because they have made it such a positive experience for us all. Everyone geniually cares about the patients. The clinic is very clean, and the kids love the ay room. I highly recommend Sierra Dental

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

Value

Very friendly staff I was in for a cleaning but Dr Thomas stopped by and review my concerns for my next appointment in August

flag | Submitted May 3, 2019

Value

Both Dr Fuh and Dr Thomas are very informative and take the time to discuss any concerns that arise. During my procedure Dr Thomas monitored my comfort level. Before I knew it the procedure was done. AMAZING! From the moment you walk in you are greeted by the most professional receptionists. The dental assistants/ hygienists are equally as kind and comforting. I am So happy to have found my new dental professionals!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Value

Friendly staff, professional service, kind and made it easy to do the billing with my insurance. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a dental clinic!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2019

Value

So very satisfied. Excellent care, amazing professionals.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Value

So happy I found this location! Very impressed with everyone from front admin to exam tech to dental hygienist to Dr Fugh!! Extremely impressed.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Value

I went here because of ongoing issues that were not taken care of by a previous dentist. I had been suffering with pain and this issue for the past 6 months because my dentist was unable to resolve it but went through all my dental coverage trying to in just 3 months. I found Sierra Dental and made an appointment based on the reviews online and I was not disappointed. Great staff and Dr. Fuh was a true pleasure to deal with. I had a procedure done yesterday and the staff and Dr. Fuh went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and explain everything to me the whole time. The procedure turned out to be move involved then first thought because of what was done by my old dentist but Dr. Fuh handled it like a pro. Once this heals I am sure my issues will be resolved and I look forward to changing Sierra Dental to my family practice. Thank you Dr. Fuh, Carrie, Ashley and all the front office staff for a great experience so far!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

When I went to Sierra Dental two years ago, my teeth were totally a mess and Dr.Thomas has been fixing them ever since. After a major but mandatory surgery in April... Read more

Dr. Jessica Thomas

Dr. Jessica Thomas

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

My wife and I have been her patients for years. She is caring, pleasant, explains things, great with kids.

Dr. Jenny Fuh