Rate Joondalup Orthopaedic Group

Ratings for Joondalup Orthopaedic Group

Value

I had a Hip Replacement in January 2017, I had suffered badly with a necrotic hip joint. This caused my leg to become a good deal shorter than my other leg. After my operation, I had no pain at all: My legs are both the same length and I do no limp at all. I highly recommend Mr Arash Taheri.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Value

In January I broke my tibia and fibia and it was explained to me the break was not a straight forward fix,i can only say now 4 months later having been off crutches 6 weeks I now walk without pain and have no limp thanks so much DrArash Tahiri and his team ,your professionalism was very much appreciated

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Value

I recently underwent a total hip replacement with Dr Arash Taheri using MAKOPlasty robotic surgery and I have nothing but praise for the whole service I received right from the first consultation, through pre and post operation care. I went into this fully informed as to what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of recovery and how quickly I was able to ditch the crutches and get back to work. My family and work colleagues were amazed to see me up and about, walking without any pain, in such a short time. I would recommend anyone contemplating this operation, currently suffering with needless pain, to go ahead and put an end to discomfort. I wish I'd done it five years ago when I first started experiencing pain and difficulty in walking. It's so important to do the physio though and I can't wait to get back to the gym. Dr. Taheri is a straight talker - very approachable, accommodating and charismatic. 10/10

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Value

At 55 years of age the thought of having to have knee replacement surgery was daunting to say the least, however when the pain began to impact on everyday life and work I had to bite the bullet. I am blessed that my Dr. Referred me to MR ARASH TAHERI, Orthopaedic surgeon, Joondalup orthopaedic group, as this opened up the option of a partial knee reconstruction. Mr. Taheri is very easy to talk to, informative and reassuring. I couldn't of got a better surgeon anywhere else. I am now 2 weeks post surgery and I am delighted with the result. I'm doing really well and can now look forward to an active and pain free transition into my senior years. The operation wasn't anywhere near as traumatic as I envisaged. Mr. Taheri used the MAKO robot to do my op which has helped in getting me back on to my feet quickly and with virtually no pain. In summary "a fantastic Surgeon, a fantastic job" 👍

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Doctors at Joondalup Orthopaedic Group

Dr. Tao Shan Lim

Dr. Tao Shan Lim

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

My husband had his meniscus repaired by Dr Lim and we have nothing but praise for him as a surgeon.His knowledge is very extensive and he is also very thorough.We wo... Read more