Damien Turner Clinic Perth

Clinic

Rate Damien Turner Clinic Perth

Ratings for Damien Turner Clinic Perth

Value

In 2012, I was admitted to hospital as I was psychotic. At the time, I had come off my medications, following compliance for two years after my first psychotic episode. I did not understand that I had psychotic condition, until several years later, until again I came off my medication again, due to be pregnant and wanting the best for my baby. I was well for one year but became sick 4 months post-partum. I now realise I have a very severe and chronic psychotic condition, as the psychiatrist at the mother and baby unit explained so many apsects of the illness and condition. However in 2012, under the care of Dr. Turner I was given no explanation. I was given no insight. He explained nothing. All he did I ask me about the clothes that I was wearing, every time we saw each other. All he did was flirt. All he did was try to convince me to leave my husband and make comments about my hair. While he was good at listening, I honestly believe this is because of his alterior motives and because it simply served his best interests to do so. Staff at Fremantle hospital witnessed his sexual harassment of me, and I do believe they may of reported it even though I was thinking no one would believe me at the time. Be very careful with this doctor if you are an attractive female because he craves your attention, and may even try to manipulate you. Thank god to the staff at Fremantle coming to their sense and getting rid of him... Furthermore, I believe my social worker was informed of the incidents, because she rang to tell me directly that she had resigned from Fremantle hospital after 20 years, and although I did not push the matter, I could read between the lines.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Value

in light of the recent movement in Hollywood where victims of sexual harassment have spoken out, I just have to say in the context of Dr. Turner - me too! Yes he made advance - while I was suffering psychotic episode and yes he tried to encourage me to leave my husband. This was during 2012. I have not allowed it to affect me, but I no longer allow myself to be so vulnerable either. Shame in you.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Value

Supportive and knowledgeable. Dr Turner took the time to truely listen and explain. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Doctors at Damien Turner Clinic Perth

Dr. Damien Turner

Dr. Damien Turner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Latest Rating

I am so grateful to Dr Turner. He is extremely good at his job. He is very genuine, caring, knowledgeable and non judgmental. He actually listened instead of just di... Read more