Florida Hospital has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- poor control of patient's pain
- lack of explanation about medicines
- dirty rooms
- noisy rooms at night
- lack of communication of recovery info
- poor overall patient ratings
- poor recommendations by patients
- doctors who communicate poorly
- slow help response time
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
This hospital seems to be too large to handle the patient load that they must deal with every day. My wife went to the ER and was generally ignored...then finally 12 hours later they admitted her to a room and kept her for 5 days and discharge her with no valid diagnosis of why they admitted her. The MD's were worse than the nurses. Do not use Florida Hospital on East Rollins if you can help it.