Edward White Hospital
St. Petersburg, FL
Medicare Survey Data
- room noise level at night
- communication of recovery info
- overall patient ratings
- help response time
- nurses who communicate poorly
- poor control of patient's pain
- lack of explanation about medicines
- dirty rooms
- poor recommendations by patients
- doctors who communicate poorly
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
Worst hospital experience i've ever had, from the anesthesiologist to the nurses.