St. John's Health Center
Santa Monica, CA
St. John's Health Center has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- lack of explanation about medicines
- dirty rooms
- noisy rooms at night
- lack of communication of recovery info
- doctors who communicate poorly
- slow help response time
- control of patient's pain
- overall patient ratings
- recommendations by patients
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
This hospital gave us extraordinary care and value during a recent hip revision at the hip and pelvic institute there. It was a complicated operation lasting over 5 hrs. The quality of the after care and the follow up was exceptional. The hospital is clean, well run and managed in a way that doesn't foster infection in situ.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield