Riverside County Regional Medical Center
Moreno Valley, CA
Riverside County Regional Medical Center has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- lack of explanation about medicines
- dirty rooms
- slow help response time
- control of patient's pain
- room noise level at night
- communication of recovery info
- overall patient ratings
- recommendations by patients
- doctor communication
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
the er was busy but you could tell everyone there was working hard to help you out. the nurses make you feel like they cared.
Today we arrived at 7:30 for an 8:00 am appointment we left at 1:00pm my wifeyy after 5 visits has yet to meet the Dr we were assigned. All we needed was her prescriptions refilled for her epilepsy. They couldn't do it because pmu