Riverside Community Hospital
Riverside Community Hospital has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- poor control of patient's pain
- lack of explanation about medicines
- dirty rooms
- noisy rooms at night (one of the worst in the nation!)
- poor overall patient ratings
- poor recommendations by patients
- doctors who communicate poorly
- slow help response time
- communication of recovery info
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
Very bad service, try to go another hospital