St. Luke's Medical Center
Medicare Survey Data
- good communication of recovery info
- nurse communication
- control of patient's pain
- explanations about medicines
- room cleanliness
- overall patient ratings
- recommendations by patients
- help response time
- noisy rooms at night
- doctors who communicate poorly
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
The only ding I could give this place is the food. It is almost comical how truly cold and bad it is. Well organized, they have quiet healing hours where they are really going the extra mile to keep things quiet. They are well trained, take extensive precautions to reduce staff infections. One thing that kind of bothers me is that no one really seems to know the interns. They should at least have picture I.D. or something. Could have been anyone in a white coat.