Reston Hospital Center
Reston Hospital Center has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- poor control of patient's pain
- slow help response time
- explanations about medicines
- room cleanliness
- room noise level at night
- communication of recovery info
- overall patient ratings
- recommendations by patients
- doctor communication
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
Staff and doctors were rude, would not answer questions or explain request for procedures. Except for three nurses the rest did not attend to the patients basic needs such as bathing, changing patient, nor bedding. Billing insane with $280 charges for '5 minute assessment' by doctors to unresponsive patient up to sometimes 7 times a day. Recommend the INOVA hospitals. STAY AWAY FROM HERE. INHUMANE!!!