Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Medicare Survey Data
- good overall patient ratings
- strong recommendations by patients
- doctors who communicate well
- nurse communication
- control of patient's pain
- explanations about medicines
- room cleanliness
- room noise level at night
- communication of recovery info
- help response time
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
The staff act like they are always too busy to answer questions and attend to the needs of the patients.
Poor quality staff from front desk to nurses to doctors.
Stay away from the emergency room at all costs. Rude, disrespectful doctors and nurses and completely incompetent in making a diagnosis. They should be out of business.