University Of Utah Hospital & Clinics
Salt Lake City, UT
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate well
- good explanations about medicines
- clean rooms
- good communication of recovery info
- good overall patient ratings
- strong recommendations by patients
- control of patient's pain
- room noise level at night
- doctor communication
- help response time
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
Nurses in the Electrophysiology lab at the CARMA CENTER thought it was ok to put me at risk of fall by WALKING me from the procedure room to the recovery room immediately after a cardiac ablation. But in the procedure notes they put down that they had me in a gurney. What a joke this place is.