Chapman Medical Center
Chapman Medical Center has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- lack of communication of recovery info
- poor recommendations by patients
- slow help response time
- control of patient's pain
- explanations about medicines
- room cleanliness
- room noise level at night
- overall patient ratings
- doctor communication
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
A HORRIBLE facility, I spent almost a week in this place and almost died because of the incompetence.....very few nurses and aides spoke clear english, the aides are so bad they couldn't get a job at Taco bell if they tried and the "nurses" were rude and barely spoke english either, this facility should be shut down....it is like getting care in a third world country. They also put numerous false charges on the bill and are under investigation for this.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield