Hunterdon Medical Center
Hunterdon Medical Center has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- noisy rooms at night
- nurse communication
- control of patient's pain
- explanations about medicines
- room cleanliness
- communication of recovery info
- doctor communication
- help response time
- good overall patient ratings
- strong recommendations by patients
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
I work as a consultant to NJ hospitals and everyone I know agrees; you go to Hunterdon to die, even if you don't want to. Even worse than Somerset Medical Center (if that is possible). Go to Morristown, even if you die on route it's better than going to Hunterdon.