Union Memorial Hospital
Union Memorial Hospital has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- poor control of patient's pain
- lack of explanation about medicines
- dirty rooms
- slow help response time
- room noise level at night
- communication of recovery info
- doctor communication
- good overall patient ratings
- strong recommendations by patients
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
I had total knee replacement surgery twice once in October 2012 and again in August 2013. The staff was phenomenal, patient, cheerful, caring and informative. The food good, hot, extra service when asked and my Doctor is one of the best in the nation. Their follow up and postoperative services are fantastic also. Nice to receive calls regarding my progress after surgery!!