Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Northwestern Memorial Hospital has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- lack of communication of recovery info
- nurse communication
- control of patient's pain
- explanations about medicines
- room cleanliness
- room noise level at night
- overall patient ratings
- doctor communication
- help response time
- strong recommendations by patients
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
Emergency room full of residents no doctor that had practiced more than a few years. Service very slow it took over eight hours, a lot of sitting and waiting. Incomplete instructions given by staff made us have to return three times.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Very expensive for outpatient services. Most of the MDs are polite and communicative but the office staff are rude and unhelpful.