Town And Country Hospital
Town And Country Hospital has a poor overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- lack of explanation about medicines
- dirty rooms (one of the worst in the nation!)
- poor overall patient ratings
- poor recommendations by patients
- doctors who communicate poorly
- slow help response time
- control of patient's pain
- room noise level at night
- communication of recovery info
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
Nurses and doctors were heartless. Iv needles thrown in wastebasked. They ignored me and treatexonly me poorly until they received ctscan. Then they. treated me nicely after treating a clean-,cut college educatex mother like i was a drug addict.