Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com.
Medicare Survey Data
- nurses who communicate poorly
- poor control of patient's pain
- lack of explanation about medicines
- dirty rooms
- noisy rooms at night
- poor overall patient ratings
- poor recommendations by patients
- doctors who communicate poorly
- slow help response time
- communication of recovery info
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
- Show Rating Keys & Categories
Have been in ICU and CCU at this hospital and can tell you that you could not ask for better or more attentive care. Have a very caring and professional staff. Well trained nursing staff. Cardiac care cannot be beat. Have trusted my life to them and am still here thanks to them. Excellent follow up care after all procedures. Great doctors and surgeons practice at this hospital. Will not go to any other hospital for anything. Love Love Love this hospital and staff.