Rate Dr. Lee Mendiola

Dr. Lee Mendiola's Ratings

In honesty I never got to see Dr Mendiola due to the office staff he employs. They come off as though they are doing you a favor by setting an appointment failing to realize that I'm not just a patient, but a customer. In the mental health industry it is vital that patient feel some level of trust in their doctor & office staff. When that is ruined at very outset you are left to wonder if the staff is a direct reflection of the doctor. This was an upsetting experience.

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mendiola and his staff are excellant! I have been seeing Dr. Mendiola for sometime now and he is wonderful. If I have any problems I know I can call his office and he will speak with me and resolve my problem. Even when the office is closed you can be assured he will answer your call within minutes. I have recomended Dr. Mendiola to friends and they have had the same experience. He is a GREAT Doctor! Very professional and compassionate. He treats you like a person, listens, helps and gets you out of a bad place you might be in. He is excellant and so is his staff!!!!!

Submitted May 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mendiola is a terrific physician, has a keen mind and an all around nice guy. He is able to bring his own experiences into the treatment room and as a result breaks down the natural barrier between patient and doctor. He listens well, I trust him and can easily recommend him with confidence. What I like most about Dr. Mendiola is that he makes suggestions and recommendations with options. He is not pushy, he just shares his professional opinion which I appreciate. In addition, I have had a good experience with his staff; I have been in the waiting room when he speaks to them; he is always respectful and they seem happy. The office is well run and always on time which amazes me, especially because he always takes the time to chat a bit and make me feel welcome.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

I have seen him before and returned last year. The person I thought he was prior does not seem to be the professional deal with now. He seems extremely insensitiv about individual situations and is all about writing a perscription which have NOI helped and on to the next. I cant help but feel that he was NOT about my well being but his pay check....looking for a new dr. now

Submitted Feb. 3, 2012 | flag

This guy only cares about money. I booked an appointment and was early showing up..they made me wait 35 minutes and when I asked what was up..they said that they book the appointment 30 min early for new patients so that they will have enough time to fill out paperwork..but it normally dosnt take people 30 minutes to fill out paperwork. Then when I went in he seemed a little insensitive and cold. I didnt feel comfortable so I ended up leaving after 15 minutes and said this wasnt a good fit for me. He didnt even give me a perscription or anything so I was shocked to see a bill from my insurance for $350 that he charged them. He didnt do anything for me and we both agreed that I find someone else. So now Im disputing the bill...obviously this guy is just out there to make some quick dollars and dosnt really care about the patient. I couldnt believe he charged me that much when he didn't even give me a perscription and I was out of there in 15 minutes...who does that?

Submitted Sept. 2, 2011 | flag