Rate Dr. Peterson Pierre

Dr. Peterson Pierre's Ratings

As both a cosmetic and medical patient of of Dr. Pierre I am consistently and exceedingly satisfied with the care I have received at the Pierre Skin Care Institute.. Dr. Pierre and his staff are outstanding. From the beautifully appointed office to pleasant and knowledgeable staff, every facet of the experience inspires confidence in the treatment and services that are rendered. Dr. Pierre's affable demeanor is tempered with a sincere desire to see that his patients needs are listened to, evaluated and treated in the best possible manner. All of this has made me a loyal a patient of Dr. Pierre's and I highly recommend the treatment at the Pierre Skin Care Institute to meet all your skin care needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

From the moment I walked into the office the environment was a warm and friendly feeling. I was so thankful he was able to see me the day I called, since the rash I had was very concerning to me. He treated me, and I am having excellent results.
Dr Pierre is very competent and very kind.
I am so thankful he was recommended to me, I would highly recommend him to you.
Rita

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr Pierre and his staff are awesome! Myself and my entire family have been with them for years. Most recently our daughter made the decision to go on Accutane for her acne when all else failed. She was afraid because due to bad press... But it ended up being the best thing she ever did and was upset because she waited so long! She is 100% acne free! One thing that sticks in my mind as a parent, was that his nurse said her own daughter used it....And she said: Why would I put my daughter on something that would hurt her? With that, my daughter went ahead and made decision in her life! Dr. Pierre and his staff where her biggest cheerleaders! In fact we actually miss going to the office each month. I highly recommend Dr. Pierre! Go see them! You will be happy you did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

"I recently had my first Juvederm injection and consider myself very fortunate to have it done by Dr Pierre. I was expecting the level of discomfort to be more than what I would feel from botox injections. I was so amazed how comfortable and painless my juvederm experience was. I came back 2 weeks later for another treatment in an area of the face known to be very tender and sensitive. Again, it was comfortable and caused minimal discomfort. For anyone worrying about discomfort you will not find a better cosmetic dermatologist. His technique is a gift! Dr Pierre and his staff have the highest degree of professionalism and kindness. His nurse Sue is so wonderful. I highly recommend Dr Pierrre. I have been a patient for almost 3 years and I leave every appointment feeling very pleased, happy and looking better!!!"
Andrea

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

My initial visit to Dr Pierre was for examination of two areas of concern on my nose and cheek. I also wanted to have my body examined for any other existing skin abnormalities. Dr Pierre treated the facial areas and the procedure was painless and healed quickly. I have seen a few other dermatologists in the area for these exams, but was not comfortable with the experiences. I had also had cosmetic injections in the past, but was not satisfied with the results. Dr Pierre listened carefully and respectfully as I explained that I am 62 years old, comfortable with the natural aging process, but wish to achieve a healthy, rested, and natural appearance. My goal is also to retain the mobility and expressiveness in my face. No other physician had been able to achieve the desired result. Dr Pierre's attention to detail and knowledge of skin, bone, and muscle structure, shadow and light has given me exactly the appearance I desired. I received Botox and Juvederm injections. In addition, I was treated with respect and was at ease throughout the treatment. Also, kudos for the office decor. The reception/waiting area is sophisticated and understated, yet welcoming and comfortable. The staff are professional, informative and immediately put me at ease. Cathy and Sue assisted Dr Pierre during my two appointments and were so open and friendly as well as knowledgeable regarding my treatments. Many thanks to Dr. Pierre and his wonderful staff.
Laura Smith

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

"Dr. Pierre and Staff, I really appreciate and thank you for the great atmosphere, teamwork and outstanding care I receive during each visit over the years. I will always be a patient and highly recommend your business to others. My 33 year career with a Fortune 100 company led to me living in multiple states and frequent changes of various physicians. Dr. Pierre is the absolute best Dermatologist I've ever met. His approach is personable, caring and interacts in a way that does not leave you feeling you're just a number versus a person needing help. He listens well, answers questions and puts you at ease with any prescribed treatment. He is extremely talented, really, really, really knows his stuff and is a trend setter in this profession. The Staff is wonderful!!! They are always professional, courteous, nice to interact with and does timely follow-up when needed."
Monroe C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

"I wanted to thank you sooooo much for helping me out next week!!! My skin has been driving me completely crazy for the past month, and I was shocked how easily you spotted my issue. Anyway, it is doing so much better and I cannot thank you enough! I can see why my cousins have been going to see you for so many years!! Anyway, I love knowing that I have someone I can go see if any other issues arise."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Not only the best Dermo i have ever been to but one of the best Doctor's i have ever been to see. The office is not only professional but very personable. Quick call backs, all questions answered, full service office for sure! THank you Dr. Pierre for years of excellent service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I consulted with Dr Pierre in Sept 2011; he recommended a laser procedure called Dot Therapy, Botox and Juvederm. . Dr Pierre was very encouraging and explained the process fully answering each of my questions. He listened to me and understood completely how important it was for me to look natural; not 'plastic'. The Dot Therapy, Botox and Juvederm met all of my expectations and I am completely thrilled with the results. I now look great for my age, which is exactly what I wanted. Not only did Dr. Pierre understand my skin concerns, recommend the perfect procedures, he also made sure that I understood how important it was to maintain my skin after the procedures. Step by step he went over a skincare regimen that perfectly suits my busy schedule. Dr Pierre is amazing and I recommend him highly. His staff is always professional, organized and very friendly. It is amazing to find a full service dermatology office for all of my needs from medical to cosmetic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

My PhotoFacial treatment was amazing! I have had these brown spots on my face and neck for 40 years and there has been a significant improvement after the first treatment. My friends are complimenting me and saying how good my skin looks. I now have the confidence to go without any makeup. Thank you so much, Dr. Pierre!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143685].votes_count ]]