Rate Dr. Peterson Pierre

Dr. Peterson Pierre's Ratings

"I wanted to thank you sooooo much for helping me out next week!!! My skin has been driving me completely crazy for the past month, and I was shocked how easily you spotted my issue. Anyway, it is doing so much better and I cannot thank you enough! I can see why my cousins have been going to see you for so many years!! Anyway, I love knowing that I have someone I can go see if any other issues arise."

Submitted May 27, 2014 | flag

Not only the best Dermo i have ever been to but one of the best Doctor's i have ever been to see. The office is not only professional but very personable. Quick call backs, all questions answered, full service office for sure! THank you Dr. Pierre for years of excellent service!

Submitted July 18, 2012 | flag

I consulted with Dr Pierre in Sept 2011; he recommended a laser procedure called Dot Therapy, Botox and Juvederm. . Dr Pierre was very encouraging and explained the process fully answering each of my questions. He listened to me and understood completely how important it was for me to look natural; not 'plastic'. The Dot Therapy, Botox and Juvederm met all of my expectations and I am completely thrilled with the results. I now look great for my age, which is exactly what I wanted. Not only did Dr. Pierre understand my skin concerns, recommend the perfect procedures, he also made sure that I understood how important it was to maintain my skin after the procedures. Step by step he went over a skincare regimen that perfectly suits my busy schedule. Dr Pierre is amazing and I recommend him highly. His staff is always professional, organized and very friendly. It is amazing to find a full service dermatology office for all of my needs from medical to cosmetic.

Submitted April 25, 2012 | flag

My PhotoFacial treatment was amazing! I have had these brown spots on my face and neck for 40 years and there has been a significant improvement after the first treatment. My friends are complimenting me and saying how good my skin looks. I now have the confidence to go without any makeup. Thank you so much, Dr. Pierre!

Submitted March 28, 2012 | flag

Dr.Peterson is a great doctor. Great manner, efficient and knowledgeable.He removed a mole on my eyebrow at my first appointment. I didn't feel a pinch,just done in seconds. No scar or any mark after a month. The office staff are very friendly,ease my anxiety right away. Highly recommand Dr.Peterson.

Submitted Feb. 18, 2008 | flag

I can't say enough nice things about this man! I Have never had such a complete and detailed skin exam before. He is a good listener and always takes the time to explain things. It is obvious that he is a very caring person. His staff is very friendly and you won't be kept waiting. Dr Pierre is the Tops!

Submitted April 25, 2007 | flag