Rate Dr. Peterson Pierre

Dr. Peterson Pierre's Ratings

My initial visit to Dr Pierre was for examination of two areas of concern on my nose and cheek. I also wanted to have my body examined for any other existing skin abnormalities. Dr Pierre treated the facial areas and the procedure was painless and healed quickly. I have seen a few other dermatologists in the area for these exams, but was not comfortable with the experiences. I had also had cosmetic injections in the past, but was not satisfied with the results. Dr Pierre listened carefully and respectfully as I explained that I am 62 years old, comfortable with the natural aging process, but wish to achieve a healthy, rested, and natural appearance. My goal is also to retain the mobility and expressiveness in my face. No other physician had been able to achieve the desired result. Dr Pierre's attention to detail and knowledge of skin, bone, and muscle structure, shadow and light has given me exactly the appearance I desired. I received Botox and Juvederm injections. In addition, I was treated with respect and was at ease throughout the treatment. Also, kudos for the office decor. The reception/waiting area is sophisticated and understated, yet welcoming and comfortable. The staff are professional, informative and immediately put me at ease. Cathy and Sue assisted Dr Pierre during my two appointments and were so open and friendly as well as knowledgeable regarding my treatments. Many thanks to Dr. Pierre and his wonderful staff.
Laura Smith

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

"Dr. Pierre and Staff, I really appreciate and thank you for the great atmosphere, teamwork and outstanding care I receive during each visit over the years. I will always be a patient and highly recommend your business to others. My 33 year career with a Fortune 100 company led to me living in multiple states and frequent changes of various physicians. Dr. Pierre is the absolute best Dermatologist I've ever met. His approach is personable, caring and interacts in a way that does not leave you feeling you're just a number versus a person needing help. He listens well, answers questions and puts you at ease with any prescribed treatment. He is extremely talented, really, really, really knows his stuff and is a trend setter in this profession. The Staff is wonderful!!! They are always professional, courteous, nice to interact with and does timely follow-up when needed."
Monroe C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

"I wanted to thank you sooooo much for helping me out next week!!! My skin has been driving me completely crazy for the past month, and I was shocked how easily you spotted my issue. Anyway, it is doing so much better and I cannot thank you enough! I can see why my cousins have been going to see you for so many years!! Anyway, I love knowing that I have someone I can go see if any other issues arise."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Not only the best Dermo i have ever been to but one of the best Doctor's i have ever been to see. The office is not only professional but very personable. Quick call backs, all questions answered, full service office for sure! THank you Dr. Pierre for years of excellent service!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

I consulted with Dr Pierre in Sept 2011; he recommended a laser procedure called Dot Therapy, Botox and Juvederm. . Dr Pierre was very encouraging and explained the process fully answering each of my questions. He listened to me and understood completely how important it was for me to look natural; not 'plastic'. The Dot Therapy, Botox and Juvederm met all of my expectations and I am completely thrilled with the results. I now look great for my age, which is exactly what I wanted. Not only did Dr. Pierre understand my skin concerns, recommend the perfect procedures, he also made sure that I understood how important it was to maintain my skin after the procedures. Step by step he went over a skincare regimen that perfectly suits my busy schedule. Dr Pierre is amazing and I recommend him highly. His staff is always professional, organized and very friendly. It is amazing to find a full service dermatology office for all of my needs from medical to cosmetic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

My PhotoFacial treatment was amazing! I have had these brown spots on my face and neck for 40 years and there has been a significant improvement after the first treatment. My friends are complimenting me and saying how good my skin looks. I now have the confidence to go without any makeup. Thank you so much, Dr. Pierre!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

Dr.Peterson is a great doctor. Great manner, efficient and knowledgeable.He removed a mole on my eyebrow at my first appointment. I didn't feel a pinch,just done in seconds. No scar or any mark after a month. The office staff are very friendly,ease my anxiety right away. Highly recommand Dr.Peterson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2008

I can't say enough nice things about this man! I Have never had such a complete and detailed skin exam before. He is a good listener and always takes the time to explain things. It is obvious that he is a very caring person. His staff is very friendly and you won't be kept waiting. Dr Pierre is the Tops!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1143683].votes_count ]]