You may also like

Rate Dr. Peterson Pierre

Dr. Peterson Pierre's Ratings

A visit to Dr Pierre is always a positive experience. The office suite is imbued with serenity. The staff is top drawer---warm, kind and professional. Dr Pierre himself, aside from his medical expertise, is just a good human being. He listens to me, successfully treats my various skin problems and has made me a satisfied patient of his for many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780055].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I was fortunate to not have much acne as a teenager, but then unfortunate to have acne as a young adult. Though I have seen those with more severe acne than mine I still felt the need to have it treated and looked at by a dermatologist. I've had doctors in the past who treated me as if the concern I had was not important and they didn't take it into consideration when discussing my health. That was not the case with Dr. Pierre. He always made sure to listen to me and take my feelings into consideration. He was understanding of my want to find a solution to my acne without comprising my health due to other medications I was on. So though my skin is still sensitive and I still have a few break outs I would recommend Dr. Pierre to anyone. He was able to give me control back over my skin and never made me feel as though I was complaining about nothing. Any acne that affects your self esteem is not good for your overall health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Pierre has changed my life. His knowledge and care have provided me the confidence I wanted to be proud of my skin. I no longer have to wear full coverage makeup, I can work out, swim, and just enjoy life without feeling like everyone is looking at my dull, lifeless skin. He is remarkable. His products are amazing and the love he has for skin care is obvious with the care he provides. Dr. Pierre and his entire staff have given my skin life and I am forever grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Pierre 2 years ago due to cystic acne I had developed after having my daughter. We found the right acne treatment for me and I started using his product line. My acne cleared up and my skin has never looked better. The aestheticians are awesome, the staff is super friendly and Dr. Pierre is informative and kind. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so. I'm so glad I found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2772652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Pierre has been the only doctor who has been able to help me. I was stunned with the results. I WISH I knew about him sooner. My daughters will BOTH be going to see him when they hit puberty.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

As both a cosmetic and medical patient of of Dr. Pierre I am consistently and exceedingly satisfied with the care I have received at the Pierre Skin Care Institute.. Dr. Pierre and his staff are outstanding. From the beautifully appointed office to pleasant and knowledgeable staff, every facet of the experience inspires confidence in the treatment and services that are rendered. Dr. Pierre's affable demeanor is tempered with a sincere desire to see that his patients needs are listened to, evaluated and treated in the best possible manner. All of this has made me a loyal a patient of Dr. Pierre's and I highly recommend the treatment at the Pierre Skin Care Institute to meet all your skin care needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614593].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

From the moment I walked into the office the environment was a warm and friendly feeling. I was so thankful he was able to see me the day I called, since the rash I had was very concerning to me. He treated me, and I am having excellent results.
Dr Pierre is very competent and very kind.
I am so thankful he was recommended to me, I would highly recommend him to you.
Rita

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

Dr Pierre and his staff are awesome! Myself and my entire family have been with them for years. Most recently our daughter made the decision to go on Accutane for her acne when all else failed. She was afraid because due to bad press... But it ended up being the best thing she ever did and was upset because she waited so long! She is 100% acne free! One thing that sticks in my mind as a parent, was that his nurse said her own daughter used it....And she said: Why would I put my daughter on something that would hurt her? With that, my daughter went ahead and made decision in her life! Dr. Pierre and his staff where her biggest cheerleaders! In fact we actually miss going to the office each month. I highly recommend Dr. Pierre! Go see them! You will be happy you did!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

"I recently had my first Juvederm injection and consider myself very fortunate to have it done by Dr Pierre. I was expecting the level of discomfort to be more than what I would feel from botox injections. I was so amazed how comfortable and painless my juvederm experience was. I came back 2 weeks later for another treatment in an area of the face known to be very tender and sensitive. Again, it was comfortable and caused minimal discomfort. For anyone worrying about discomfort you will not find a better cosmetic dermatologist. His technique is a gift! Dr Pierre and his staff have the highest degree of professionalism and kindness. His nurse Sue is so wonderful. I highly recommend Dr Pierrre. I have been a patient for almost 3 years and I leave every appointment feeling very pleased, happy and looking better!!!"
Andrea

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

My initial visit to Dr Pierre was for examination of two areas of concern on my nose and cheek. I also wanted to have my body examined for any other existing skin abnormalities. Dr Pierre treated the facial areas and the procedure was painless and healed quickly. I have seen a few other dermatologists in the area for these exams, but was not comfortable with the experiences. I had also had cosmetic injections in the past, but was not satisfied with the results. Dr Pierre listened carefully and respectfully as I explained that I am 62 years old, comfortable with the natural aging process, but wish to achieve a healthy, rested, and natural appearance. My goal is also to retain the mobility and expressiveness in my face. No other physician had been able to achieve the desired result. Dr Pierre's attention to detail and knowledge of skin, bone, and muscle structure, shadow and light has given me exactly the appearance I desired. I received Botox and Juvederm injections. In addition, I was treated with respect and was at ease throughout the treatment. Also, kudos for the office decor. The reception/waiting area is sophisticated and understated, yet welcoming and comfortable. The staff are professional, informative and immediately put me at ease. Cathy and Sue assisted Dr Pierre during my two appointments and were so open and friendly as well as knowledgeable regarding my treatments. Many thanks to Dr. Pierre and his wonderful staff.
Laura Smith