Rate Dr. Kira D. Stein

Dr. Kira D. Stein's Ratings

Dr Stein is very knowledgeable and understanding. She uses a traditional as well as integrative approach.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Stein is the rare psychiatrist who will listen to your concerns and help you find the right treatment for you.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag

Kira is incredibly smart, kind and intuitive. She is also immensely practical. This combination creates easy trust and clear communication from the outset. Ask her anything. She'll give you an answer, and tell you why. I have always been treated with optimism and personal respect. Working with her, I feel like a "normal" person with problems, instead of a "wreck" who's been triaged into treatment to survive. I feel "understood," and I feel we have a tangible "plan" to address the lifetime of pain from my anxiety, depression and family trauma. In short, very knowledgeable, very kind, very practical... and easy to open up to.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2012 | flag